By using our Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use our Site. Your use of our Site for the limited and exclusive purpose of reviewing this Policy does not constitute your agreement to this Policy unless you make further use of our Site. This Policy may be updated from time to time.
This Policy describes:
- The personal information we collect
- How we collect such information
- How such information is used
- How such information is shared
- How you can contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our third-party service providers may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
- Email address
- Information you communicate to us through our Site, our social media pages or through other means
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information as follows:
- We may collect information you provide when you use our Site, including when you fill in forms on our Site, subscribe to any of our services, complete a survey on our Site, post material to our Site or download content from our Site.
- We may collect information you provide when you contact us by email or messaging application on social media.
- We may collect customers’ and public feedback on social media.
- Our Site may use tracking pixels and other similar technologies to collect information about visitors to our Site. A tracking pixel is a graphic that is loaded when a user visits a website or opens an email and is used to track certain user activities.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We and our third-party service providers may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our Site.
- Conduct analytics to help us better understand our customers and improve our services.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments related to our services on our social network pages and take other actions in response to your questions, comments or Site activity.
- Communicate with you about special offers, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
You may opt out of receiving direct mail from us or our third-party service providers by sending an email to FitforLifeMD123@gmail.com and requesting to be removed from our email list or by clicking UNSUBSCRIBE to our newsletter.
Updated August 7, 2020