Your Personal Training program
As a double Board-Certified Obstetrician Gynecologist and Reproductive Endocrinologist, I have experience with the unique physical and mental challenges that women face throughout every stage of life’s journey. During our teens and young adulthood, we are at the peak of our athletic potential, building bone density and muscle mass and laying the foundation for our future health. During our reproductive years, we focus on conception, pregnancy and after pregnancy where we want to train safely and incorporate sound nutritional practices so that we give our baby and ourselves the best chance for good health and success – all while juggling our busy lives! Finally, we find ourselves into the menopausal years where our physiology changes necessitating more attention to maintaining bone density, muscle mass, recovery and nutrition so that we can retain and improve our mobility, prevent injury and do all the things that we love to do well into those Golden Years.
My mission of helping you
become the healthiest version of yourself for a long and fulfilling life of happiness, adventure and good health!
My unique combination of fitness, nutrition and medical expertise will provide you with an individualized personal training experience that is second to none. Your program is tailored specifically to your goals, level of fitness and lifestyle with the convenience and accessibility of an online format that allows real-time communication with me, your Coach, and access to state of the art movement libraries and metrics tracking tools. What distinguishes this experience from traditional in-person training, fad diets and automated apps is that the online communication platform will give you live support even after you have left the gym – when you need it the most!
- Certified Nutrition Coach, Precision Nutrition
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- Certified, Advanced Instructor, Les Mills BodyCombat
- Certified, Advanced Instructor, Les Mills BodyPump
- Reproductive Endocrinologist and Partner, Boston IVF.
- Board Certified, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Board Certified, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellow – Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Resident – Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island, Brown University Medical School
- Boston Magazine: Top Doctors in the Boston Area 2019 and 2020