Whether your goal is to lose weight, maximize athletic performance, increase mobility or just simply get healthier, movement is an integral part of any program. Like nutrition, the “best” plan is the one you can stick to and sustain as a lifestyle for the long-term.
At FitforLifeMD we design a movement program that works for you – no matter what your level, we use your own gym memberships, floor space, trainer sessions and home equipment – whatever you have (or don’t have), we design a program that works specifically for you and your level of fitness.
WHAT’S NEW to our Coaching services is a plan for Master’s (age 40+) recreational and elite level athletes who are looking to balance their training and improve their overall health and performance. For more information, check out our Functional Fitness Integration Program.
Our Online Fitness Coaching programs include:
- Customized training programs designed by you and your Coach.
- 3 Functional Fitness workouts each week.
- Video demonstrations for the movements in the workouts that teach you perfect technique to keep you safe and help you maximize the benefit of each workout.
- Unlimited online access to your Coach who will answer your questions, provide support, and create modifications to your workouts if necessary.
Many diets are unsuccessful for the following reasons:
- They claim to be the “best” diet – one size fits all.
- A detailed plan is provided, but you are on your own to follow it.
- The plan may require a significant overhaul or disruption to your normal routine.
- The plan is static – no opportunity to modify the program if it is not working for you.
- “Success” is all or nothing.
- The program defines the endpoint.
At FitforLifeMD, we provide a solution that maximizes success. The Precision Nutrition method of Nutrition Coaching, creates a plan that is the “best” for YOU; the endpoints are defined by YOUR goals. The program is dynamic and changes with you as you achieve goals and set new ones and you are NEVER on your own. Your Coach provides you with live support at the times you need it most.
Learn more about Precision Nutrition at www.precisionnutrition.com
Dr. DiGirolamo is a certified Level 1 Precision Nutrition Coach.